World Financial Group (WFG) is a proud sponsor of World Professional Chuckwagon Association (WPCA) driver Buddy Bensmiller. WFG Sports received a photo from Bensmiller Racing that we thought we would share with our readers — it’s Buddy riding the WFG wagon at the Medicine Hat (Alberta) Exhibition & Stampede in June.
Buddy and the WFG wagon are scheduled in the following 2011 WPCA competitions:
- The Martin Deerline Capital EX Chuckwagon Championship in Edmonton, Alberta — July 23-26. In Buddy’s last Edmonton meet, he crossed the finish line first on the first day.
- WPCA Dodge Pro Tour Finals in Strathmore, Alberta — July 28-August 1. Last year, Buddy had a first place finish and two second-place finishes at this event.
- Bonnyville Chuckwagon Championship in Bonnyville, Alberta — August 4-7. At the 2010 Bonnyvillle event, Buddy crossed the finish line first in all three of his heats.
- Battle of the North in Dawson Creek, Alberta — August 10-14.During last year’s battle, our WFG chuckwagon driver finished in the top 15 among the competitors.
- WPCA World Championships in Rocky Mountain Horse, Alberta — August 18-21. Buddy had a first place finish on the last day of this event in 2010.
- WPCA Qualification Run Off in Barshaw, Alberta — August 25-28 (If Necessary).
- Badlands Dinosaur Derby in Drumheller, Alberta (Dates to be announced). This is a three-day event for the WFG-sponsored driver.
World Financial Group wishes Buddy the best of luck for the rest of the season. Keep reading WFG Sports for all the latest from our champion chuckwagon driver.